Standard Polyester S Mesh resists squeegee abrasion better, especially in shops that do not adjust squeegee angles or pressure. Typically with all S mesh you can use slightly more angle and less pressure than is needed for T or HD mesh. The benefits listed below also apply to Polyester S-Mesh with the exception of the thread construction. LX has unique thread construction. See mesh guide below for available mesh counts.
- Less squeegee pressure needed.
- Stronger base plate opacity.
- Softer Hand plastisol prints.
- More retained details in the print.
- Stronger color for discharge with more image detail.
- Higher mesh counts can be used with similar results to lower mesh counts.
- 45 and 55 line halftones can be imaged on 150LX and 180LX.
Available S-Mesh Thread Counts by Mesh Type: