- Maintains consistent mesh openings that aids in preventing spot moire
- Warp and weft threads are balanced to stretch equally during the print process
- Smartmesh reaches stable tension levels quickly and retains work hardened tension levels for the life of the screen.
- Smartmesh has memory, it resists both the initial pull of the squeegee as well as forces during the print stroke to preserve registration from the first print to the last
- On finer meshes, the thread surface is treated to help ink transfer to substrate instead of hanging up in the mesh, yeilding a better reproduction of artwork
Smartmesh Guide – Find recommended tension for your mesh, mesh counts offered, bolt widths available, and important technical data to determine the best mesh count for your company: Fabric Thickness, Percentage of Open Area, Ink Volume.
- Retains tension better than any mesh available.
- Resists Accumulated Elongation Percentage. During printing the squeegee pulls on the mesh causing temporary stretch as it warms up. Smartmesh has memory for dot onto dot registration during the print run.
- Uniform mesh openings create consistent prints, better opacity, and predictable moire control.
- The weft and warp threads are balanced to resist the print forces optimally to improve registration abd orubt quality.
- On mesh above 280 the thread is treated to allow inks to pass through much easier for more consistent printing.
Murakami’s new LX Mesh and standard S Mesh can print base plates and white highlight hits like no other mesh available. It’s unique mesh structure allows ink to print with minimal squeegee pressure and lay down consistent opaque base plates at standard squeegee speeds. The base plate is often the slowest printing head in a design. Speeding up the base plate print yields more pieces per hour and justifies the investment in a better base plate mesh. Murakami Thin Threads and LX Mesh have made a significant impact on how an image is recreated and printed accurately on a shirt.
The world’s finest stainless steel wire mesh manufactured by Asada for over 70 years. Used for high quality screen printing for electronics applications (also used for filtration and sieving). Features include: High Definition, Wide Openings, Thick, Ultra Hard and Super Thin. Applications include: MLCC, MLCI, Chip Resistor, Large Flat Panel Display, Touch Panel, Cover Layers, Photovoltaic, Surface Mount Technology, Black Matrix, Printed Electronics, Flexible Printed Circuit and Printed Wired Boards.